Pneumoejector machines are used in mineral processing on the main, control and cleaning flotation stages. It provides the following advantages:
– high technical efficiency due to process selectivity and high density of froth product;
– reduction of energy consumption;
– low capital and operating costs;
– the ability to automate the process.
An important feature of ejector flotation machine is flotation process high intensity, that is given by:
- the usage of aerator ejector, that gives high pulp aeration stage both in degree of the amount of sucked in air and in the degree of air bubbles dispersion;
- significant and sudden pressure differential in the ejector aerator (from3 atm to 0 atm)
- smooth movement of aerated pulp from the bottom upwards which accelerates the floating of mineralized bubbles and increases the efficiency of the machine.
- Our company can offer pneumatic ejector flotation machines of different sizes according to the customer’s demand.